It’s no secret I’ve been living in London for a couple of years so as every foodie does, I just had to venture out and see what kind of food our capital city has to offer. If you haven’t already, go check out where my favourite spots to eat are in my hometown, Leeds here.
I’ll admit, I did have to stop myself from going out every weekend because as easy as it is to get to places, it doesn’t half take a fair amount of time! I did make sure I got my fair share of restaurant visits in though, and I can confidently say there are some spots in London that I will always visit whenever I’m next down. Hopefully not all in one trip!
Without further ado and in no particularly order, I present to you my list of my favourite spots to eat – London edition!
- Tozi – this place was quite pricey, in the heart of Victoria BUT they had a huge projector in the restaurant! Classy and sophisticated, it’s a great place for Italian lovers.
- Flat Iron – this lowkey restaurant has several branches in London and it’s a must visit if you’re feeling like steak for dinner.
- Big Easy – I must’ve been to this place at least a handful of times. In fact, Big Easy is where I found my love for lobster.
- PF Changs – the best Asian cuisine restaurant hands down. If you’ve read my Leeds edition of favourite spots to eat, you’ll know I’m a fan of Sukhothai but PF Changs comes out top, easily.
- Sahara – you know how everyone goes on about a “cheeky Nandos”? Sahara is basically my “cheeky” go-to place for when in London.
Be sure to take a trip to one of these places whenever you’re in London, I’m sure you’ll fall in love with them too.