My top choices of how to stay warm and support Squishy
No one likes to be limited in what they wear. As the cold weather makes its way, my joints are getting rather sore. Some days the pain is so severe that my movement is very slow and at times limited. This is the time of year where hot water bottles are definitely my BFF. I’m one of those people that is always cold! So here’s how I layer up and my five favourite items to wear in the cold weather and most importantly, making sure Squishy is supported.
- High waisted jeans – high waisted clothing is a Godsend! It provides the definite support that is needed. For layering, I usually wear leggings underneath for extra warmth.
- Tights – this is another one that gives Squishy support
- Vest tops – Usually I hate wearing vest tops but this one provides me extra warmth with the ability to layer up and support to it kills two birds with one stone
- Knee high socks – I love wearing these whenever I wear boots
- Shirts – not many people are aware but shirts are perfect for layering over vest tops and under jumpers/cardigans, it adds a sense of style as well as extra warmth
These help keep me warm especially with achy joints in autumn and winter. I hope these help you too! I’ll be sure to post some pictures soon.